Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ulta/Beautychoice Haul.

Ulta Haul:) With an exchange of around $9, all seven products today amounted to $24 flat. The Revlon Colorstays were BOGOFree. I got the Revlon colorstays from are (l to r^) Berry Bloom, Azure Mist, Lavender Meadow, and Blushed Wines. And the Sally Hansens In Your Skin (in Tawney Beige&Sandy Beige) and Translucent Powder (in light/medium) were $6.49 each. The "in your skin" were on sale from $12.99. Ahahah yay. I was meaning to get 'em so the sale was sweet.
Revlon Colorstay Swatches without flash.
Revlon Colorstay Swatches with flash.
Beautychoice.com purchases. Bioionic one pass and bioionic travel pro hair dryer. I haven't quite used them yet. So review soon.

So yeah, hello blogspot! With the sally hansens, I bought two of them because I wasn't sure for the color match. I haven't used em yet, but I put them against my Mac Mineralize Satin Finish and Mac Studio Fix Powder. And my Mac MSF in NC 35 seem to match my SallyHansenInYourSkin in Sandy Beige. And my Mac SFPowder in C4 matches my SHIYS in Tawney Beige. I read the reviews on makeupalley.com, and they were good reviews. So hopefully, I can add to the good news. Blog soon, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment